Kabar terakhir dunia hari ini

Choosing a massage that Inspires Him Jokowi ?

yuni shara

Yuni Sara did fall in love with Joko Widodo or Jokowi due to his humble nature. However, there are actually a long process behind until finally deciding to select it in the 2014 presidential election, July 9.

"Me personally, I am not necessarily directly, I am also going to learn what I choose. Till finally determined, that I learned because the people around me," he found in the area of ​​Jalan Potplot, Duren Tiga, South Jakarta.

Initially, Crossfade Further confusion was the choice. In the unexpected event, there are carpet fitters, massager, and so came to the house to offer merchandise and services. Among them later described the experience of his life.

"One of them told me, ya, I just heart surgery, but I am free because wear Jakarta Health Card. Was rather stunned me actually," said Kiyani's brother.

For him, it was an incredible. He had never heard a story like that all his life, as a citizen of Indonesia. And, he settled on a more solid candidate number two.
0 Komentar untuk "Choosing a massage that Inspires Him Jokowi ?"

Back To Top